Our mission is to treat our customers to a unique experience; we aim to exceed their expectations by providing the highest standards in location, accommodation, personalized service, and sports and leisure activities, while incorporating the charm, history and customs of Spain and the Costa Blanca. Camp El Planet is an Aparthotel that consists of 11 studio apartments which vary in size from 28 M2 to 52 M2. Eight of the studios will typically sleep two-three people, whereas three can sleep three or more. Camp El Planet primarily caters to and facilitates stays for:
- Groups of: cyclists, climbers, hikers, golfers
- Families, friends, sewing circles etc. who want to combine sun and beach with excercise
- Practice camps for cycling teams, football teams, handball teams and track teams
- Classes from colleges of elite sports
- Football and handball academies (designated weeks)
People who travel in groups typically prefer to have everyone gathered in one place; and Camp El Planet offers (large) groups room and board in a quiet and secluded location; but still within short distance to coast, mountains, sporting grounds, airport and nearby towns like Altea, Alfaz and Albir. We believe that having whole groups gathered in one place (where the group “owns” /dominate the premises) will reinforce cohesiveness and facilitate stronger bonding, and Camp El Planet is ideally suited for teams.
Camp El Planet offers:
- Room and board in modern and newly renovated apartments.
- Breakfast (and lunch and dinner upon request to large groups).
- Assistance in connecting guests with golf pros, local bicyclists, physical trainers, physical therapists (if needed), guides for mountain hikes.
- High speed wireless internet connection.
- Use of laundry facilities.
- A bike shed for secure storage and for maintenance and servicing of bikes.
You don’t have to be interested in sports to stay at Camp El Planet. You don’t have to work out to stay there either. You don’t even have to care about being in shape. But, honestly, Camp El Planet is no place for deadbeats.